- Certification in Health Coaching (2015)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (2006)
- CCRN-Critical Care Registered Nurse (2013)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor (2013)
- ACLS & BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- Yoga teacher training (Spring 2016)
Danielle is a yoga enthusiast, offering open yoga classes 1-2 times per week at Crossfit Montco. She has been practicing various styles of yoga for over 7 years. She loves teaching and sharing the practice with others. Danielle started teaching yoga at MontCo in May 2015. On the weekends, the style she guides is a faster paced Vinyasa flow. In the evening, during the week, she offers a candlelight, slower paced Restorative class. Danielle always engaged in an active lifestyle and grew up playing sports including basketball, softball, field hockey and kickball. These days she stays active by running or taking classes such as pilates, barre, yoga, or crossfit at MontCo.